ABB Aurora Power-One PVI-10.0-TL-OUTD string inverter
The three-phase transformerless inverters with an output power of 10 or 12.5 kW are characterized by the ability to make optimal use of the power of the solar modules, especially in changing weather conditions.
Precise high-speed MPPT algorithm for real-time performance tracking and improved energy yield.
This device has two independent MPPT's and an efficiency of up to 97.8%
A flat efficiency curve ensures high efficiency and stable performance under various operating conditions across the entire input voltage and output power range.
Thanks to the wide input voltage range, the inverter is also suitable for smaller systems with short string lengths.
• Real three-phase bridge at the exit
• Transformerless topology
• Country-specific network parameters can be set on site
• Wide input voltage range
• Two inputs with independent MPP tracking enable optimal energy yield
from two subarrays with different orientations
• Integrated DC disconnector according to international standards (-S and -FS version)
• Convection cooling for maximum reliability
Unrestricted use in all weather conditions through housing for
• RS-485 communication interface (for connection to laptop or data logger)
• VSN300 Wifi Logger Card as an optional accessory, Wifi connection via Modbus TCP / Sunspec-
Minutes to Aurora Vision Portal